Kamas Utah Stake
106th stake of the LDS Church was created on 8 Jul 1934 with Zach J. Oblad as the first stake president. Originally known as the South Summit Stake.
Located in the beautiful Kamas Valley also known as The Gateway to the Uintas. The Stake includes the towns of Peoa, Oakley, Marion, Kamas, Samak, Francis and Woodland in the southern stretch of Summit County.
Visitors are welcome to attend worship services and other events.
- Francis 1st Ward -Francis Chapel
- Francis 2nd Ward -Francis Chapel
- Kamas 1st Ward -Center Street Chapel
- Kamas 2nd Ward -Center Street Chapel
- Kamas 3rd Branch (Spanish) -Center Street Chapel
- Kamas Valley YSA Branch -Woodland Chapel
- Oakley 1st Ward -Oakley Chapel
- Oakley 2nd Ward -Kamas Stake Center
- Peoa Ward -Oakley Chapel
- Rohdes Valley Ward -Kamas Stake Center
- Woodland Ward - Woodland Chapel
Meeting House Facilities
- Kamas Stake Center - 3038 North SR-32, Marion UT 84036; 1-435-783-4473;
- Francis Chapel - 387 W Last Frontier Lane, Francis UT
- Center Street Chapel - 100 W Center St, Kamas UT
- Woodland Chapel - 4219 South 2800 East, Woodland UT
- Oakley Chapel - 1224 West SR-32, Oakley UT
Utah Mormon Temple Tour
9 Tour Sites at Temple Square
Salt Lake's Top 12 DateNite Destinations
24 Modern Mormon Music Artists
15 Big LDS Festivals
Living Social Utah - Local Discounts
Utah - Sports / Concerts / Theater
LavaLife Salt Lake Singles Network
Salt Lake Job Search
One Great Family - Find Famous Cousins
Summit County Stakes:
LDS Institute of Religion
University of Utah Campus
1780 E. South Campus Dr, SLC, Ut USA 84112;
801-582-6506; Institute Website;
Classes are open to all young adults ages 18-30. Check the Calendar for upcoming Firesides, and Activities. Join an LDSSA Committee, Married Students, Choirs, Service committees and more! For your enjoyment the Institute includes a Deli, Service Corner, Game Room, Treats, Library, Study Areas, Open Gym and Parking. Special off-site classes for Law, Health, Engineering, and Athletic Students.
50 Best Utah Short Hikes
Outdoorsman Ron Adkison selects his favorite short trips in five major parks: Arches, Bryce, Capitol Reef, Canyonlands, and Zion.