MainTour Vacation Cruise Central
Planning your next getaway? Whether you are looking for a last-minute three-day cruise to the
Bahamas or a 21-day cruise through the Orient several months from now, we can help with savings of up to 70%!
MainTour Las Vegas -
Preview over 80 of the biggest and brightest resorts on the Strip
and related special features for adventure, recreation, entertainment, wedding packages
and other great attractions.
Go Card USA
Top Attractions & Tours for 1 Low Price! Boston, San Fran, Chicago, San Diego, Orlando, Seattle, LA, Miami and Hawaii.
Each Go Card offers unlimited admission to top Attractions, Activities, Tours and Museums for 1 Low Price!
Go Cards are available in single & multiple day increments, are accompanied by a full-color, pocket guidebook and provide exclusive discounts at top restaurants and souvenir shops.
Explorer Pass products give tourists the choice and flexibility to visit any 3 or 5 included attractions over the course of 30 calendar days!
Order Free Travel Guides Here!
Discover natural wonders when you explore to a scenic backdrop of amazing desert, mountain, islands and coastal terrain.
New York Pass
Admission to over 40 of New York City's best attractions - museums, zoo, theme park, landmarks, botanical gardens.
Garmin Nuvi 350 Pocket Vehicle GPS Navigator
Compact 700 MB GPS navigator with bundled MP3/audiobook player, photo viewer, and world travel clock.
Small enough to fit in a pocket or purse; mounts on vehicle windshield with included suction cup.
Preloaded with City Navigator NT V.8 with maps of U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Turn-by-turn directions, automatic routing, and 320 x 240 color touchscreen display.
Adventure Tip #1: Beat the Crowds
The best time to visit theme parks is when school is in session (Jan-Apr / Sep-Nov) and even then in the middle of the week (Tues-Thurs).
The crowds are thin and there is next to no lines for any of the popular rides.
To get a head start on the crowds - show up one hour early to park up close and buy your ticket ahead of time. There is never any waiting in lines
for your favorite ride when you're the first person thru the gate. (Psst! - The staff tell me that the
two slowest days here are Super Bowl Sunday and Mothers Day.)
1) The shortest lines are really early in the day or very late in the day.
2) Make a plan - know ahead of time what rides you want to take.
3) Take a mid-day break to enjoy a meal or show when the park attendance peaks.
4) Pick off-beat days such as SuperBowl Sunday, Thanksgiving, Mothers Day, or Back-to-School time.
5) On just one ticket you can arrive early, leave at mid-day with a handstamp, and then return later the same day.
Adventure Tip #2: Beat the Heat
the sunshine gets kinda warm during the day and can sunburn the unwary. Here's some tips to beat the heat:
1) At mid-day focus on attractions that keep you cool or wet and off of your feet (i.e. the splash zone)
2) Get the hand-stamp and leave at mid-day to rest in your hotel room and return later in the day when it is cooler (and less crowded)
3) Take a mid-day meal break in a shaded air-conditioned restaurant.
4) Drink lots of liquids.
5) Don't forget the sunscreen.