Tour Legoland California
Only themepark of its kind in America, over 40 major rides and attractions in
the bright Legobrick colors.
La Costa Resort & Spa
2100 Costa del Mar Road, Carlsbad, CA 92009 /
View Map /
ONLINE ROOM SEARCH -
Click here to check for room rates, special internet offers and room availability!
La Costa Resort and Spa is one of the most famous
and luxurious resorts in the world.
- AAA Four Diamond Award Recipient
One of the world's pre-eminent spa, golf and tennis resorts. Nestled on
400 rolling acres between the Pacific Ocean and the foothills. The award-winning
resort comprises 479 luxurious rooms, suties and executive homes, heated swimming pools
and jogging paths.
- Two 18-hole championship golf courses
- Five outdoor swimming pools
- Home of the famous La Costa Spa treatments and services
- La Costa Racquet Club - 21 courts
- Four upscale restaurants
La Costa Golf Course
Carlsbad, CA 92009; 760-438-9111; Course Weblink;
Golf on the two challenging 18-hole championship courses. Practice facilities include driving range and practice bunkers.
Accenture Match Play Championship [FEB]
- La Costa is currently the host of the World Golf Championships -
- La Costa Golf School - Roger Fredericks School Of Golf
Tennis Adventures at La Costa
La Costa Tennis Club offers 19 courts featuring clay and hard courts surfaces, with seven courts lit for evening play.
Watch for the championship atmosphere of Center Court, with stadium seating for 1,000.
Acura Tennis Classic [Mid-Summer]
- tennis tournament held at the beautiful La Costa Resort and Spa - this is one of the premier events on the professional women's tennis tour.
West Coast Tennis Academy - at La Costa Resort & Spa
Wedding & Reception Facilities
La Costa Resort & Spa has banquet facilities that can accommodate from 50-550, both indoors or outdoors.
Spa & Salon Facilities
La Costa was the first resort in the United States to introduce a full-service spa when it opened in 1965.
Made famous by many Hollywood celebrities, La Costa soon became known as the ultimate haven of rejuvenation for the body and mind.
A thundering Roman waterfall, a tranquil 15,000 square-foot outdoor courtyard, private VIP suites, a complimentary Bathing Ritual,
healthful spa tonics - all available to help you re-connect with your senses.
- Yamaguchi Salon - founded by celebrity stylist Billy Yamaguchi, who was the first to take a holistic approach to beauty by integrating the Asian principles of feng shui into hair design, nail care, and makeup.
Dining Adventures at La Costa
Ristorante Figaro - Innovatic Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Pisces - Gourmet Seafood restaurant
Brasserie La Costa - Indoor cafe and outdoor garden terrace restaurant with casual dining and Sunday brunch.
MainTour's Accommodation Search Engine:
Tour Carlsbad California - Vacation Adventure
Located just 15 miles north of San Diego, is a major flower growing center,
beach resort and antique collection gift shop area.
The city was named for the popular 19th-century Karlsbad
Spa in Europe. The city is located right on the Pacific Ocean coastline and has
several miles of beaches popular for both swimming and surfing.
MainTour San Diego Vacation Adventure
Big directory of local theme parks and other spectacular attractions,
entertainment, dining, world-class resorts, sports, recreation and much more.
Includes special features on Sea World, Legoland, Balboa Park, Zoo and other famous venues.
More Carlsbad Attractions
North Coast Attractions
- Have fun a local theme park, museum, famous landmark, garden, or wilderness area.
North Coast Nightlife Adventures
- Carlsbad cinema, theater, art gallery and other performing arts.
Museum of Making Music -
Exhibits date back to 1890 to trace this history of innovations in
popular music. Over rare 450 musical instruments on display in a 6,500 sq. ft.
exhibit space divided into five major themes.
Biplace, Air Combat and Warbird Adventures -
Palomar Airport Barnstorming airplace rides - Try the Top Dog Air Combat or Warbird Loops and Rolls.
K1 Speedway -
Largest gokart racing facility on the west coast.
Carlsbad Childrens Museum -
Science, history, the arts and environmental awareness are presented in an imaginative and playful way.
Educational center and exhibits includes a marketplace, fishing boat, and solar energy-powered train.
Historic Magee Park
- Enchanting 2.5 acre park located downtown at Beech and Garfield Streets. Adjacent to Heritage Hall, a 1926 vintage town meeting hall and the Magee House.
Castles of Carlsbad
- Carlsbad fine home tours.
North Coast Dining Adventures
- Carlsbad restaurants, romantic dining, banquet catering and other great food services.
Cardiff's Restaurant Row
- Find a number of quality restaurants, nightclubs, retail shops and art galleries along the Encinitas Coastline.
Carlsbad Village - Scenic Tour and antique gift shops of all kinds.
Plaza Camino Real - Many eateries located inside and close nearby.
Carlsbad Premium Outlets - Over 90 designer fashion outlet stores located adjacent to the Flower Fields.
Bellefleur Restaurant - The Tuscan style restaurant complete with its 40ft. tower is reminiscent of the old world charm and beauty of Italy.
Ruby's Diner - Premier 1940's family restaurant
Four Seasons Aviara Resort -
La Costa Resort & Spa -
MainTour Carlsbad Hotel Directory
Recommended vacation resort hotels for this area.
Many room types and vacation packages available.
Room availability search engine for the